If you’re one of many vaping enthusiasts who feel guilty every time you toss out a disposable vape pen, it’s time to make a change. Switching to a rechargeable vape pen can significantly reduce your impact on the environment – swapping hundreds of disposable models for a single long-lasting one. You could also save hundreds of dollars, while enjoying – and feeling better about – your vape pen experiences.
When you begin shopping for your first vape pen, there are so many types of vaporizer devices to choose from. In fact, not all of them are vape pens at all – that is just a style of vaporizer. Examples of vaporizer devices include:
- Vape pens
- PC modules
- Different sizes and shapes of handheld vaporizers
Vape pens, such as the excellent product created by Vessel, are the most popular and practical vaporizer. They offer a significantly better vape draw than a disposable as well as the ability . The biggest choice to make among vape pens alone is: disposable or reusable. There are reasons why certain vapers will choose one or the other, but ultimately there is a clear winner: reusable vaporizers. The pros so strongly outweigh the cons that the choice is obvious. However, we’ve gathered the facts so that you can make an educated purchase with knowledge about both types of vape pens.
Pros and Cons of Disposable Vape Pens
- They typically cost less upfront
- Do not need to be charged
- Disposable vape pens are wasteful and not eco-friendly
- Weak "hits" or "draws" requiring more usage for the same effect
- More expensive in the long run
- The cartridge cannot be changed
Pros and Cons of a Reusable Vape Pen
- More powerful "hits" or "draws" for a better experience
- Interchangeable cartridges
- Better for the environment
- Most affordable in the long run
- Requires charging
- More cost upfront
Why Reusable Is Sustainable
Reusable vape pens are more sustainable for the earth, for manufacturing, and for your finances. Almost every "con" on the list above that goes against using reusable vape pens can be refuted by the product offered by Vessel. In part that is due to advanced 510 thread vape pen or 510 thread battery technology.
Here are examples of how the “cons” of reusable vape pens from above turn to “pros” when you buy a Vessel vape pen:
- Requires charging. It’s true that reusable pens require more charging. However, the 240 mAh 510 thread battery in a Vessel 510 thread vape pen offers a longer lasting charge. If you vape an average amount, you may only need to charge every few days. Additionally, charging is quick and convenient with a magnetic USB charger.
- More cost upfront. Typically, reusable 510 vape pens are more expensive. While that is true of Vessel products, compared to disposable pens, the bang for your buck just doesn’t compare. Vessel products are currently all around $99 – an incredible value for a pen that will last.
- Batteries die and eventually need replacement. Not only does the life of Vessel 510 thread batteries last longer than traditional batteries, each individual charge lasts longer as well.
- Pen will someday need to be replaced. While this is technically true of every pen, Vessel products come with a generous one-year warranty and are held to a high standard of quality. The savings from not re-buying disposable models adds up so quickly, you could buy Vessel vape pens three times over, or more. You won’t need to, though, because this product is built to last.
The Truth About Disposable Vape Pens
With regular use, a typical vape pen lasts about three days. A consistent vaper who uses exclusively disposable vape pens can rack up costs of over $2000 per year. Where do those empty disposables go? They end up in the trash, and ultimately, in a landfill. Most disposable vape pens are not recyclable, and even if they are, users are not likely to recycle them. With over 9 million known users around the globe – that’s a lot of disposables. More accurately, it’s a lot of waste.
With different payment options to choose from when purchasing Vessel vape pens, we aim to make sustainability more affordable. We also want to make a high-end, high-performing product that is attainable for every vape pen consumer – no matter their budget or experience level. If you are not already using a reusable vape pen, what are you waiting for? The best is waiting for you.