Other Top Rated Products
- Wood [Slate/Walnut] +4.87609 star rating(573)
- Expedition [Black/Red] +4.86889 star rating(450)
- BASE Charging Stand4.93578 star rating(218)
- Wood [Silver/Walnut]4.90055 star rating(181)
- Wood [Bronze/Blackwood] +4.9441 star rating(161)
- Style [Rose Gold]4.94267 star rating(157)
- Magnetic Charging Cable 2.04.91129 star rating(124)
- Wood [White/Beechwood] +4.89157 star rating(83)
- Questions (1)
Also, think of it this way; if you are going to pay $40-60 for a cartridge each time, doesn't it make sense to spend $60 ONE TIME on a Vessel Pen, so then you have a Vape Pen which delivers the oils (which you spent precious money on) at a higher quality and better flavors. You'll get more out of your purchase each time you get a cartridge. It'll last longer, taste better and be protected as much as possible by the design of the Vessel.
If you are at all into Vape Cartridges, liquid live Resins, distillate carts, etc... I can't say enough how much of a great smart purchase this will be. I would consider getting 2 just so you can have one type of cart ready on one pen, and another flavor/strain on another.
If you are able to snag one on sale, definitely try to do that, but even at regular price I feel this is NOT overpriced and definitely delivers quality that connoisseurs like myself need and appreciate from my cannabis usage.