The ultimate accessory for smoking connoisseurs, Vessel’s all-new Pipe is the perfect union of style and substance. Of art and engineering. This bi-partite pipe was designed with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring every component works seamlessly together
The power of pure.
Our patent-pending double helix insert filters out impurities, delivering smooth, satisfying hits every time for an unparalleled smoking experience.
Just start scrolling
This is Apple's image sequence
All copyrights to them. Please don't sue me!
The Text Animation
Is created with Scroll-out.js. Go check it out!
Crafted with anodized aluminum the outer bowl boasts a commanding appearance and a large capacity of up to 1g, perfect for sharing with friends or enjoying on your own.
Introducing Pipe. The latest addition to the Helix series.
Featuring our patent-pending double helix insert, Pipe delivers an unparalleled smoking experience, filtering out impurities and delivering smooth, satisfying hits every time. Crafted with anodized aluminum, the outer bowl boasts a commanding appearance and a large capacity of up to 1g - perfect for sharing with friends or enjoying on your own.
- Precision-crafted in pure, non-toxic brass and anodized aluminum
- The more Pipe is used, residue builds creating a sticky filter for a debris-free experience
- 3-piece design allowing for easy cleaning
- Intended use for dry herb/flower
- Fits up to 1g of flower/herb
- Double helix design provides cooling airflow
- Exterior dimensions in inches: 4.25" x 2" x 1.5"
- Weight: 7.5 oz
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Designed in California
- Care instructions: add a tsp of isopropyl alcohol to a wipe and wipe down bowl and insert. For the stem, add isopropyl alcohol to a cotton swab
Looks hot. Stays cool.
Hits like a dream.
The art of smoking. Elevated.
Patent pending double helix design for impurity filtration
1G bowl capacity means even more to enjoy.
Lite, but tough.
Light-weight, anodized aluminum designed to last longer.
Pipe breaks down into two pieces that can easily be wiped with isopropyl alcohol.