As Graphic Designer, you will work in collaborative partnership with our creative in-house team. If you enjoy helping others, are incredibly organized, and have the technical acumen and graphic design skills to produce high level marketing pieces, this is the position for you! The Graphic Designer will design and create deliverables for internal and external purposes, both creative and corporate in nature, and will be responsible for certain aspects of the marketing team efforts. Projects will include, but are not limited to, brochures, advertisements, mailers, newsletters, presentation books, event materials, promotional items, apparel, and internal cultural pieces.
- A highly skilled graphic designer who is a jack of all trades’ with well-rounded experience in marketing, branding, graphic design, copywriting, advertising, and production.
- Great understanding of visual communication, graphic design, and typography.
- A master file technician with hands-on experience producing and managing content and graphic design, from project inception to delivery.
- Ability to integrate written and artistic messages so that deliverables provide unified theme.
- Highly collaborative and supportive team player who proactively communicates with ownership, the creative team, internal/external clients, and vendors so everyone understands the requirements and project timeline clearly.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing schedules and priorities. Must complete projects under pressure in a timely and accurate manner.
- Excellent organizational and follow through skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Enthusiastic, flexible and people-oriented. Enjoys working with different personalities and can adapt to others' working styles while achieving team's goals and objectives of projects and deliverables.
Technical Skills and Experience
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- We are looking for a team member who is already an expert in layouts and formatting files to print.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office / Apple programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote to create layouts and templates.