Vessel is seeking an energetic Producer to create innovative content. The Producer will be responsible for the creation and execution of all content. Will work closely with Creative Director to execute creative strategy. Adhere to budget and process guidelines, and the continual improvement of team capabilities. Responsible for telling stories using still photography, video and audio editing, Web design, graphic arts and animation, and interactive media. Strong organization and communication skills are basic requirements, as well as the ability manage a team. The ideal candidate will have deep digital and multimedia experience, a background in production, a proven track record of creating best practices for creative/production teams, strong cross-cultural communications and the ability to prioritize and problem solve on a daily basis.
- Independently manage mid-sized and large systematic projects on budget
- Work with Vessel executives to clarify strategic requirements, and provide interactive marketing insights and strategy.
- Define the approach, structure and scope (goals, deliverables, schedule, and budget) of complex digital, interactive, and brand projects, with multiple work streams.
- Liaise with assigned partners and manage third party vendors.
- Ensure the delivery of all project deliverables on time, on budget and of the highest quality.
- Proactively identifying business growth opportunities.
- Lead internal and external meetings, presentations and conference calls, ensuring they stay on task and meet stated objectives.
- Experience and deep understanding with graphic design, responsive web design, prototyping, user experience, motion graphics, content production, and online campaign tentpoles.
Technical Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have experience with branding, technology, marketing, and digital content channels.
- Experience working with time-tracking/resource management tools.
- Ability to work effectively with a team and do whatever needs to be done.
- Working knowledge of design production software.
- Team player with refined and assertive leadership skills and ability to positively influence change through inspirational design, solid rationale, supporting data and diplomacy.
- Experience working with technical teams to deliver high quality designs.
- Brand and identity development.
- Experience with motion design and illustration a plus.
- Ability to take direction from multiple stakeholders and execute accordingly and autonomously.
- Ability to anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management and make tradeoffs to balance the business needs versus creative constraints.
- Self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations.
- Proven ability to deliver compelling, customer-focused experiences.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate strong listening, problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with creative team members, creative leads and senior leadership